Very stylish evening blouse from famed courtier Oleg Cassini
Approx. Size: Small, but please check the measurements below.
Condition: Very good, some very minor bead loss which is not noticeable.
Mark/Label: Oleg Cassini, He-Ro Industries, made in China
One of a kind vintage item. Get it before it’s gone.
- Gorgeous 1970s black silk chiffon blouse with intricate beaded and sequined sunburst pattern.
- Heavy beading around neck, bottom and at the ends of the cuffs.
- Silk chiffon bodice with sheer sleeves.
- Back covered zipper. Rounded neck and light shoulder pads.
- This blouse is fitted in all the right places.
- Narrow shirred sleeves are very flattering to your fans.
Oleg Cassini was an American fashion designer born to an aristocratic Russian family with maternal Italian ancestry. He came to the United States as a young man after starting as a designer in Rome, and quickly got work with Paramount Pictures. Cassini established his reputation by designing for films. He gained additional renown by designing for First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy. “The Jackie Look” was highly influential in American design. Cassini’s designs such as the A-line, sheath and the empire strapless dresses continue to be influential.
Note on Size: Size Large on the label but this blouse is small. (Note vintage sizes run smaller than contemporary sizing. Please use the numbers below as a guide)
Approx. Measurements are taken flat (cm):
Shoulders: 17″ (43)
Bust: 20″ (51)
Hips: 18″ (46)
Length – Center Back: 26″ (66)
Sleeve: 22” (56)
Photos copyright © 2020 MadgesHatbox Vintage